Buying a hardwood floor is an important decision and investment in your home. The Floor Doctor staff will go through your preferences in terms of design, species, color, durability, maintenance of hardwoods. You'll probably purchase a wood floor only once for your home. We'll guide you through the process and help you make the right choice. Our expert in-house installers will provide the high quality installation. Your installers are just as important as the product you choose!
The Wood Floor Store - Home of "The Floor Doctor" has been helping residential customers, builders, and designers in this area since 1989. We are well known for our knowledge, customer service and quality work. Much of our work is obtained from referrals from past customers. We don't just sell flooring -- we help you create your own unique style. We hope you will allow us to help make your home the warm, beautiful, and welcoming place you have dreamed about.
● Member of the National Wood Flooring Association
● Tom Goering, one of only 7 people in Florida, is certified by the NWFA in installation, sanding and finishing.
● Locally owned and operated since 1989.
● Large showroom with many examples of domestic and exotic hardwoods both solid and engineered flooring, laminates, cork flooring and maintenance supplies.
● Commitment to service and quality of work
● In-house installers
● Specialists in hardwood flooring, borders, inlays and patterns.
● Full-service company - sales, installation, sanding and finishing, buff and coat, repairs.
● Computerized customer records for future reference.
● Testimonials/references available.